With a stabilized workforce of over 220, Horizon has several service divisions:
Residential Program – serving over 80 adults in group homes and supported living
Integrated Employment and Day Support Activities – serving over 70 individuals with career development plans, employment placement services, job coaching or day supports for people of retirement age
Affordable Housing – 58 units of affordable, integrated housing for working families and adults with I/DD in Milton Freewater
Community Development – working with the cities of Milton Freewater, Pendleton and Hermiston to leverage public and private funds to improve the community and local economies
Horizon Project Inc. provides supports and opportunities for personal growth, integration, and independence to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Guided by core values of compassion, respect and the belief that all people have a right to live fully, without societal barriers, Horizon envisions a world where those we serve….
- Experience enhanced independence and integration
- Forge meaningful relationships
- Pursue their desires, hopes and dreams
- Access resources for learning, personal development, socialization and inclusive competitive employment
- Earn a prevailing wage
- Have safe and stable homes that reflect the dignity and respect that they deserve.